Wednesday, September 29, 2010

charlie oh charlie

recently kene gigit charlie baik punye besar kat blkg badan...OH MAK I!sakit gler dowh...sumpah sakit..dah beberapa hari tido meniarap....adoi!!!and btw my class had just finished our english sketch...hoyeah it was very fun...so skrg tinggal struggle 4 third test...and then off 2 final...diam x diam dah nak abes first sem...atoiyai!moga2 x kene repeat sem depan...yg penting kene usaha dulu chaiyok2!ahaaha and i've been missing someone the most lately...:(



and yup yup yup....this is my sweet cuddly baby boo...this is my nephew khaleef..comel an..k la gtg catch my calculus class...

quote of the day:'everything u do in live will be insignificant..but the most important part is that
you do it'-MAHATMA GANDHI..oh my gucci..GANDHI is sexy!

2 comments: